Friday, October 14, 2011

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins

Another pumpkin recipe from the Pumpkin Patch Treasury.
My kiddos (and when I say "my kiddos" that means ALL my kiddos) all love muffins, so I thought they would love these......and I was right.....and what kid wouldn't when you put a whole cup of chocolate chips in!  They were very moist, not crumby at all.
I don't feel like I am good at photographing each step (I usually forget to photograph a couple) of the recipe, so here are my helpers helping me dump and stir.....I have the BEST helpers!!!










DELICIOUS!!! 










Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins

2 eggs
1 cup canned pumpkin
1/2 cup oil
1 2/3 cup flour
1 T pumpkin pie spice
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 cup sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup chocolate chips

Mix eggs, pumpkin and oil.  Mix the flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, sugar, soda and salt.  Mix flour mixture together with pumpkin mixture and add the chocolate chips.  Fill muffin cups 2/3 full.  Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.  Makes 18.


Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment