Wednesday, October 12, 2011

B is for Band-Aids

For our letter B, we used band-aids to cover our B.  Did you know you could buy a box of 100 band-aids at Alco for $1.00??  Perfect!

Getting band-aids open are tricky.....another great fine motor skill.....I just love finding ways for kids to use their fingers.....of course I always get the few that say "I need help!"  I always encourage them to try and then I will help them get started or demonstrate how to do it.  Aren't band-aids fun to stick on!  They sure thought so!  We also practiced writing the letter B in our journals and drew a Ball.....they came up with a lot of B words, but we thought ball would be the easiest to draw. 

 




 Can you tell they were really concentrating hard on getting those band-aids open.



Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment