Monday, December 19, 2011

Days 18, 19, 20

On Saturday, I pumped an older ladies gas at the gas station so she didn't have to get out in the cold (not that it was that cold, but still).......she was very appreciative!



On Sunday, I paid for a couple happy hour drinks at Sonic......the girl working seemed a bit confused about what I was wanting to do......but I think after I explained it to her several times she got it!  I hope someone enjoyed their free drinks! 



Today, the kids and I bought some new coloring books and crayons and took them to the clinic for the waiting room.  They were very surprised and delighted that we brought them. 


And they even got a piece of candy!!!


This week is going to be a bit crazy.....lots of baking to do, school parties to attend, and a birthday party for Jesus!  Oh and I need to wrap all the presents and still make a few.....hoping to get a lot done during naptime!  And still do our random act of kindness each day!

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment