Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day 8

Wednesday is Library Day.....the 3 older kiddos have storytime and the 3 younger kiddos go with me.....today we went to Little Pleasures for a little treat.....along with our cookies and hot chocolate, we purchased a $5 gift card for someone.  I told Marissa to give it to someone and she said she had someone in mind.....I would love to see the look on their face when they receive that gift.....wouldn't you love a gift certificate for some yummy coffee or goodies or lunch?!?!  I hope they enjoy whatever they chose to get!!!  Isn't it fun to give!?!!! 

Today we took our placemats to Parkside.  I debated about just taking them myself, but I figured some of the kids had never been there before and it would be a special treat for the residents to see some kiddos around.  I know my grandparents (and the other residents) loved it when my kids came to visit.....even if they were usually running around being crazy!!



Singing "Away in a Manger" for one of the residents. 


What a joyful day it was!!!

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment