Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 3

Today our mailman was treated to our kindness!  What a job they have.....no matter the weather, they still have to get out there and do their job.....walk in snow, wind, rain, 100 degree weather.....and do it all day with a heavy load of mail....they are AWESOME and definitely deserve a special treat!  I asked the kids what they wanted to put in the mailbox for the mailman......candy, cookies, brownies, etc.  They chose brownies.....so we made homemade brownies (from a box!).  While we were making them, I had one child ask if we could take hot chocolate to the transh men again......how sweet!   

Here are my handy helpers.....not too much to do with boxed homemade brownies, but they love to help and love even more to lick the bowl!






I asked them how many brownies we should give and they decided 3 was good!  So, I wrapped 3 of them up for him.....hope he enjoys them!  I figure, even if they get smooshed in his mailbag, they are still edible!

Now I have 2 more batches of brownies to make for the wrestling tournament tomorrow......my little baby big 4 year old is wrestling in his 1st tournament......I have to admit, I'm a little nervous. 


Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment