Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day 7

Since my grandparents lived at Parkside for several years, I really wanted to do something for the residents there.  It can be a sad time for them, especially during the holidays.   I talked to Penni Funk and she asked if we could make some placemats for them to use during their meals.  She said we could do any design we wanted......I printed up the "Merry Christmas!" and she made us copies.   

Then the kids got to stamping......instead of regular stamps, we used cookie cutters dipped in paint.  I figured the kids would go crazy with stamping, but they were all very precise and neat with their stamping.  I think they could have made even more than what she gave us.






I think they turned out very cute.  I want to try and take the kids to deliver them.....then they will laminate them and will be ready to use. 


Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment