Thursday, September 1, 2011

CUPCAKES!!!

Each week, we are going to try and make a fun snack to go along with our theme.  This week, we decided cupcakes were in order.  They weren't just any ordinary cupcakes, they were multi-colored!!!  I divided the white cake batter into 5 different bowls and let the kids choose what colors they wanted.....they chose neon colors.....made the batter very bright! 


Next, I let them put whatever color combination they wanted into their cupcake spot.
Now, they are ready for the oven.


This is the inside of the cupcakes.....aren't they fun!  We will definitely be making these again....may take a toothpick through them next time and make it look like tye dye. 


Cupcakes are very crumby....so we ate these outside on the deck.....then I could just shake out the blanket.....less of a mess for me (bonus!)





Mmm mmm good!!! 


Tracy

1 comment:

  1. I Love this! So cute! Thanks for posting what they are doing.

    ReplyDelete