Thursday, May 10, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Week

This week is Teacher Appreciation Week.....if you haven't already, make sure and thank your child's teacher or any teacher for that matter for the work they do each and everyday.  They have such an impact on our children's lives. 

Today, we made our mother's day gifts, but since all you moms read my blog so faithfully, I don't want to spoil the surprise.  So, I thought I would share with you some ideas to do for your child's teacher.....these can still be done this week for Teacher Appreciation Week or an end of the year thank you to your child's teacher. 

With Mother's Day and all the other stuff we have going on this week, I needed something quick and easy and something I could do for 10 teachers, I didn't want to leave anyone out.

So, I made these below.  I already had the water bottles, so I ripped off the label (you could leave on too) and wrapped fun duct tape around it as a label.  Then I made a cute tag (I just used some cardstock I had lying around), attached some Crystal Light packets to them and tied them to the bottle.....super easy and cute!


 
This was just one idea I found on Pinterest.....here are a few more if you need or want some ideas for your child's teacher.  A nice little thank you note is always appreciative too.









Goodie Box (I made these for my kids' teachers for Christmas)









No comments:

Post a Comment