Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring Break!

This blog will be a little quiet this week, we are on Spring Break!  Right now the weather is not cooperating too well for us.....so this afternoon I am taking the kids to see The Lorax 3D!!!  Nothing better than watching a movie on a rainy day.  Yesterday we took the kids to Pure Entertaiment.....my kids love this place.....nothing but inflatables to jump in, climb on and slide down!


Look at that happy boy!!!


This cracked me up.....you hook up to a bungee cord and you see how far you can go before it pulls you back.


 Even big kids love this place!

 Can you tell they are having fun??!!!!

I have a small injury, so not much jumping for me.

Maddox was exhausted when we left.
Tracy

2 comments:

  1. Good to know its open on the weekends, wasn't aware of that. Don't you love watching your kids interact with your husband? Those are some of my favorite pictures.. and memories

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is this place? It looks like a blast! I heard Pump it Up closed - it looks like it has a lot of the same things so it's nice to know there's another place out there...

    ReplyDelete