Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Summer Ideas

Summer is just around the corner!  YAY....so excited!  I am ready for warm weather, being outside, and swimming (well swimming for the kids, sitting on the side of the pool working on my tan and counting kids for me)! 
Since it is raining today, my plan is to make our list of summer activities with the kids.....I need a plan so we have fun and stay busy.....I don't want the kids saying they are bored.  Do you make a list for summer??  What is on your list??  I am always looking for new ideas!  Here are some fun rainy day pics on this rainy day

This boy loves to get wet and dirty!

Maddox going on a walk with Courtney.

This was Maddox's first time playing in the puddles and he LOVED it!


Courtney and Alli came over to play with the kids in the puddles.....we love them and are so glad they are our neighbors!

Oops.....Coop fell!

Love that face!

Splash, splash, splash!

Check out all the worms in the gutter.....yuck!


G and D even got in on finding some worms!


Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment