Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Homemade Sprinkler

I saw some awesome homemade sprinklers on Pinterest!  Mine is a very basic version of what I found.....I was doing it on my own (my husband didn't have a clue what I was doing.....probably a good thing.....he was gone for the day) with 2 kiddos trying to help and not really a plan in place.....so lots of trips to the Lumberyard.....I think the guys there thought I was a little crazy!  But, the kids love it so I think that equals success!!!  
Ryan had some ideas of things to do once he saw my contraption, so may be tweeking it a little bit......I have enough PVC to expand it so may try to make it a little more elaborate......we'll see......may be a project for next year!  In the mean time, the kids are having fun running through it and my own kids have even put it on the driveway and ride their bikes, scooters and trikes through it like a kiddie carwash.

It was so hot this morning, we stuck it in the shade to try and stay somewhat cool.









Maddox trying to get a drink from one of the holes! 



G was squeezing the sponge to try and get a drink!




No comments:

Post a Comment