Thursday, February 7, 2013

Valentine Holders

We are getting ready for our Valentine Party next week, so today we made our Valentine holders......I wasn't sure what to call them, cause they aren't boxes and they aren't really a bag.  Anyway, I cut 2 hearts out of poster board for each child.  Then I punched holes around the bottom sections of the hearts.  You could really decorate them however you want, but I gave the children letter stickers for their names......they did a great job of sticking them on.  Then we took yarn to lace the bottoms and sides together.
 






Time to decorate.....I just gave them a bunch of stickers and they loved it!  I decided not to mess with glue and glitter and that kind of stuff, but you could totally decorate them that way too.






Even Little Miss L got to join in on the sticker fun......she kept reaching for me to give her more!


They are perfect to hang over a chair and not have to find a place to set them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment