Tuesday, September 4, 2012

1st Day of Preschool

 
Well our preschool time officially began this morning!  I am so excited to get back into a schedule with my kiddos, make some fun crafts and work some more on writing names, identifying letters and numbers, counting, and all the other fun stuff we will do along the way.
 
Remember my group of kiddos last year.....some of the faces have grown up a bit along with a few new friends as well.  We were missing E this morning, so we will have one more to add to our photo.
 
 
Trying to get them all to look at me and smile at the same time was a bit challenging this morning.




We started our morning getting our journals ready for another year......we had to beautify them with some stickers!  I had to laugh because 2 of the girls asked if we were going to use glitter glue like we did last year......it's amazing what they remember!





I think they turned out super cute!
 
 
Stay tuned on Thursday for our Time Capsule that we started......hoping to finish it up on Thursday and share with you what we did.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment