Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Here we go.....

Well...here we go. I'm not really sure what I am doing, so we'll see how this whole blog thing works out.  I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 beautiful children....Reese is 7, Cooper is 4 and Maddox just turned 1.  I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 10 years and I am more in love with him now than ever!  During the week, I also do home daycare and watch 5 other children....this week, we are starting "Preschool."  My goal is to share the activities I do with the children each week as well as fun stuff I do with my own family.  My house can be a little crazy sometimes, but I wouldn't have it any other way!!!  I love my life....love staying home with my kids, love the families that I watch, love teaching preschool, love to do crafts, and most importantly love my family!!!

1 comment: